Fatigue \Fa*tigue\”, To weary with labor or any bodily or mental exertion; to harass with toil; to exhaust the strength or endurance of; to tire. – dict.org - fatigue
I found Lobsters, which collects some interesting links, and I looked at some of them from 10.02.2020 - 15.02.2020:
- A consequence of the AI-winter 🥶 is that lisps have, to some extent, lost mainstream momentum. Yeah, there was winter, but now it is spring.
- oreboot is a downstream fork of coreboot, i.e. oreboot is coreboot without ‘c’.
- is mostly written in Rust, with assembly where needed
- HiFive Unleashed Setup: RISC-V
- How this did happen? I blame it on Algol in the 1960s and then Simula and Smalltalk, which essentially added dynamic features to Algol. From that point on, programming language design had started on the wrong foot and remains confused 50 years later.